The Little Rock Trojans (0-4) are off to a slow start and will try to get their first victory when they clash against the Robert Morris Colonials (2-3) at Jack Stephens Center. Tip-off is scheduled for 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 25, 2017.
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Little Rock Trojans Betting Preview
In the Colonials last matchup, they easily got past the Norfolk State Spartans, 75-53. Koby Thomas was the games high scorer with 21 points on 9-for-10 shooting. Robert Morris played a nearly flawless game. They had a phenomenal offensive rebounding percentage of 35.5 (above their season average of 30.9) and a turnover percentage of 24.0 (worse than their season average of 18.7). Norfolk State was 16.7 and 33.2, respectively, for those same stats.
The Trojans are hoping for a better outcome after their 66-52 loss to the San Diego Toreros in their last outing. With seven points and 10 rebounds, Little Rocks Andre Jones had a good game. San Diego had a better free throw rate (0.304 vs. 0.216). Little Rock, meanwhile, had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.1 (above their season average of 29.8).
This has potential to be an error-filled game for the offense of Little Rock. Dating back to the 2016-17 season, Little Rock ranks 264th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.8 percent), while the gambling defense of Robert Morris has forced the seventh-most turnovers in the nation (24.4 percent).
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Little Rock Trojans Betting Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Robert Morris, ATS Winner – Robert Morris, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Colonials rank ninth in three pointers allowed per game (16.6) while the Trojans rank 104th (20.1).
- Little Rock ranks 268th in assists per game (11.8) while Robert Morris ranks 310th (10.6).
- Little Rock ranks 34th in rebounds allowed per game (32.2) while Robert Morris ranks 251st (37.3).
- The Trojans rank 25th in blocks allowed per game (2.6) while the Colonials rank 238th (4.2).
- Robert Morris ranks 20th in steals per game (8.0) while Little Rock ranks 199th (5.8).