The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-1) open their home schedule at Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center against the Robert Morris Colonials (0-1). The game can be seen on ACC Network at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 9, 2019.
Robert Morris Colonials at Notre Dame Fighting Irish ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Fighting Irish fell to the ninth-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels, 76-65, while the Colonials were defeated by the Marshall Thundering Herd, 67-60.
Robert Morris had a better turnover percentage (17.2 vs. 19.1) while Notre Dame had a much better turnover percentage (7.5 vs. 21.1). Prentiss Hubb led the way for Notre Dame, finishing with 22 points and six assists. Meanwhile, AJ Bramah played a pivotal role for Robert Morris with 11 points and 10 rebounds.
Ball security could play a significant role in this battle. Since the 2018-19 season, Notre Dame has committed the second-fewest miscues in the country (turnover percentage of 13.9 percent), while the disruptive defense of Robert Morris has forced the 19th-most (opponents’ turnover percentage of 22.8 percent).
Robert Morris vs. Notre Dame Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Notre Dame, ATS Winner – Notre Dame, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Robert Morris ranks 80th in rebounds allowed per game (33.3) while Notre Dame ranks 299th (39.4).
- The Fighting Irish rank 39th in three pointers attempted per game (26.3) while the Colonials rank 152nd (22.5).
- Robert Morris averages 13.8 assists per game, which ranks 124th in the nation. Notre Dame ranks 150th in assists allowed per game (12.9).
- The Fighting Irish rank 46th in blocks per game (4.4) while the Colonials rank 206th (2.6).
- Notre Dame ranks 15th in steals allowed per game (4.9) while Robert Morris ranks 161st (6.5).