The Robert Morris Colonials (2-6) and the Cleveland State Vikings (3-4) square off at Wolstein Center. The Colonials can snap a five-game road losing streak. Action starts at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, November 30, 2019.
Robert Morris Colonials vs. Cleveland State Vikings ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Vikings beat the Eastern Kentucky Colonels 65-51, while the Colonials won big over the Geneva Golden Tornadoes 102-62.
Robert Morris played a nearly perfect game. They had a free throw rate of 0.125 (above their season average of 0.119) and an offensive rebounding percentage of 57.8 (above their season average of 28.7). Geneva recorded marks of 0.019 and 10.7, respectively, for those same stats. The Vikings, on the other hand, had an extraordinary offensive rebounding percentage of 33.3 (above their season average of 25.8) and held the Colonels to an effective field goal percentage of 0.284 (below their season average of 0.501). Cleveland State received a boost from Tre Gomillion, who put up 15 points and 16 rebounds. Meanwhile, AJ Bramah was a key piece for Robert Morris with 16 points and 11 rebounds.
It could be an error-filled game for the Cleveland State offense. Since last season, Cleveland State ranks 253rd in the nation in ball protection (turnover percentage of 19.8 percent), while the gambling defense of Robert Morris has forced the 21st-most turnovers in the nation (23.0 percent).
Robert Morris Colonials at Cleveland State Vikings Odds Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Cleveland State, ATS Winner – Cleveland State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Robert Morris ranks 99th in rebounds allowed per game (33.7) while Cleveland State ranks 320th (39.6).
- The Colonials average 14.3 assists per game, which ranks 87th in the country. The Vikings rank 274th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- Cleveland State ranks 155th in blocks per game (3.2) while Robert Morris ranks 237th (2.4).
- The Colonials rank 52nd in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while the Vikings rank 263rd (24.4).
- Robert Morris averages 7.5 steals per game, which ranks 50th in the country. Cleveland State ranks 243rd in steals allowed per game (7.1).