The Coppin State Eagles welcome the Rider Broncs to Physical Education Complex to commence the new season. Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Rider Broncs at Coppin State Eagles ATS Odds
Rider failed to reach the tournament following a 15-13 regular season campaign last season. Coppin State also was unable reach the tournament following a 7-24 regular season.
This could end up being an error-filled game for the offense of Coppin State. In the 2018-19 season, Coppin State ranked 346th in the NCAA in ball protection (turnover percentage of 23.4 percent), while the ball-hawking defense of Rider forced the 16th-most turnovers in the NCAA (23.0 percent).
Rider Broncs at Coppin State Eagles Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Coppin State, ATS Winner – Coppin State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Rider ranks sixth in steals per game (9.1) while Coppin State ranks 240th in steals allowed per game (7.5).
- The Broncs average 36.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 90th in the nation. The Eagles rank 290th in rebounds allowed per game (38.7).
- Coppin State ranks 30th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Rider ranks 178th (3.6).
- The Broncs rank 77th in assists per game (14.5) while the Eagles rank 297th (9.9).
- Coppin State ranks 59th in three pointers attempted per game (25.5) while Rider ranks 271st in three pointers allowed per game (24.8).