The Arkansas Razorbacks welcome the Rice Owls to Bud Walton Arena to commence the new season. The game gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Rice Owls at Arkansas Razorbacks ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Arkansas went 17-14 in the regular season while Rice finished 13-18.
There should be a fair amount of transition offense in this matchup that showcases a pair of the NCAA’s more fast-paced teams. Arkansas ranked 53rd in possessions per game (72.0) and Rice was 47th (72.1) last season.
Rice at Arkansas ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Arkansas, ATS Winner – Arkansas, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Rice averages 38.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 40th in the NCAA. Arkansas ranks 282nd in rebounds allowed per game (38.2).
- The Owls rank 75th in three pointers attempted per game (24.9) while the Razorbacks rank 233rd in three pointers allowed per game (23.9).
- Arkansas ranks 11th in blocks per game (5.1) while Rice ranks 145th in blocks allowed per game (3.4).
- The Razorbacks average 16.0 assists per game, which ranks 22nd in the country. The Owls rank 236th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- Arkansas ranks 22nd in steals per game (8.1) while Rice ranks 224th (5.3).