The Radford Highlanders (3-1) will travel to Kaplan Arena to take on the William & Mary Tribe (1-3). Action starts at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Radford Highlanders at William & Mary Tribe ATS Odds
Both teams lost in their last outing. The Tribe fell to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 73-64, while the Highlanders were defeated by the Duquesne Dukes, 69-64.
Radford forced Duquesne into a turnover percentage of 20.0 (above their season average of 12.7) while William & Mary held Notre Dame to an effective field goal percentage of 0.452 (below the 0.592 mark opponents have averaged against William & Mary this season). Nathan Knight played a pivotal role for William & Mary with 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists. Ed Polite Jr. had a solid performance for Radford, finishing with 11 points and 15 rebounds.
It will be a showdown of contrasting styles as the fast-paced Tribe will look to push the more half-court-oriented Highlanders. Dating back to the 2017-18 season, the Tribe rank 86th in possessions per game while the Highlanders are 347th.
Radford Highlanders vs. William & Mary Tribe Free Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Radford, ATS Winner – Radford, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Radford ranks 41st in assists allowed per game (11.4) while William & Mary ranks 267th (14.9).
- The Tribe rank 51st in three pointers attempted per game (25.2) while the Highlanders rank 120th in three pointers allowed per game (21.1).
- William & Mary blocks 4.0 opponent shots per game, which ranks 80th in the country. Radford ranks 138th in blocks allowed per game (3.3).
- The Highlanders rank 195th in rebounds per game (34.9) while the Tribe rank 285th (33.0).
- Radford ranks 149th in steals per game (6.2) while William & Mary ranks 220th in steals allowed per game (6.8).