The Quinnipiac Bobcats (11-11, 6-6 MAAC) will be at the Yanitelli Center to clash with the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (11-11, 8-5 MAAC) in a MAAC matchup. Action gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, February 14, 2020.
Quinnipiac Bobcats at Saint Peter’s Peacocks ATS Odds
In their last outing, the Peacocks beat the Monmouth Hawks, 81-69, while the Bobcats lost a winnable game to the Manhattan Jaspers, 65-63.
Saint Peter’s played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 31.4 (below their season average of 35.8) and a free throw rate of 0.446 (above their season average of 0.274). For those same stats, Monmouth was 22.0 and 0.345, respectively. Quinnipiac, meanwhile, held Manhattan to an offensive rebounding percentage of 12.9 (below their season average of 29.5). Saint Peter’s was lifted by Quinn Taylor, who finished with 15 points and nine rebounds. Kevin Marfo, meanwhile led the way for Quinnipiac, recording 11 points and 13 rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Hassan Drame led the Peacocks to a 71-51 victory. He recorded a double-double with 17 points and 14 rebounds. Saint Peter’s had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.408 vs. 0.220). Quinnipiac, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (8.9 vs. 13.2).
A focal point for the Saint Peter’s offense is getting to the free throw line. The Peacocks rank 32nd in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.282), but Quinnipiac is among the best in the NCAA at keeping opponents away from the charity stripe (ranking 15th by yielding a FTA rate of 0.157). Furthermore, the Bobcats rank 282nd in turnover percentage (20.6 percent), while the Peacocks rank 44th in opponents’ turnover percentage (22.4 percent).
Quinnipiac Bobcats vs. Saint Peter’s Peacocks Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Saint Peter’s, ATS Winner – Saint Peter’s, O/U – Under
- Quinnipiac ranks 12th in three pointers attempted per game (28.4) while Saint Peter’s ranks 255th (18.3).
- The Bobcats rank 78th in blocks per game (3.7) while the Peacocks rank 169th in blocks allowed per game (4.9).
- Saint Peter’s ranks 73rd in rebounds per game (37.7) while Quinnipiac ranks 122nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.4).
- The Peacocks rank 49th in steals per game (7.8) while the Bobcats rank 253rd (4.2).
- Quinnipiac ranks 92nd in assists per game (14.0) while Saint Peter’s ranks 254th (10.2).
- The Peacocks’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 5.2, up from 0.8 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Bobcats have scored an average of 65.0 points per game (4.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 74.0 points per game (3.8 above their season average).