The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels welcome the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons to Thomas & Mack Center to get their seasons underway. The game is scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at UNLV Runnin’ Rebels Betting Odds
Last season, Purdue Fort Wayne failed to make the tournament following a 17-14 regular season. UNLV also was unable make the tournament following a 16-11 regular season.
The offensive glass should be a major edge for UNLV in this matchup. The Runnin’ Rebels ranked 18th in offensive rebounding percentage (35.5 percent), while Purdue Fort Wayne ranked 177th in defensive rebounding percentage (72.1 percent) in the 2018-19 season.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons vs. UNLV Runnin’ Rebels Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – UNLV, ATS Winner – UNLV, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- UNLV ranks 51st in three pointers allowed per game (19.9) while Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 262nd (24.6).
- The Mastodons rank 47th in steals per game (7.5) while the Runnin’ Rebels rank 178th (5.9).
- Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 17th in blocks per game (4.8) while UNLV ranks 100th (3.7).
- The Runnin’ Rebels average 38.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 29th in the country. The Mastodons rank 220th in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).
- Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 24th in assists per game (15.9) while UNLV ranks 182nd (12.9).