The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-1) begin their home schedule at Show Me Center against the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1). Action gets underway at 5 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons at Southeast Missouri State Redhawks ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Redhawks lost big to the Vanderbilt Commodores, 83-65, while the Mastodons beat the Manchester Spartans, 91-80.
Purdue Fort Wayne dominated every stat category in the game. They had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 32.4 and a free throw rate of 0.212. For those same stats, Manchester put up marks of 8.1 and 0.180, respectively. Southeast Missouri State, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.207 vs. 0.148). Quatarrius Wilson had a good game for Southeast Missouri State, contributing 12 points and 13 rebounds. Jarred Godfrey, meanwhile was a key piece for Purdue Fort Wayne with 20 points and eight rebounds.
Points at the line might be scarce for Southeast Missouri State in this battle. Since last season, the Redhawks rank 301st in the NCAA with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.198, while Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 17th in FTA rate allowed (0.176). Also, the Mastodons rank 42nd in offensive efficiency (112.2), while the Redhawks rank 304th in defensive efficiency (108.4).
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Southeast Missouri State Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Purdue Fort Wayne, ATS Winner – Purdue Fort Wayne, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 10th in three pointers attempted per game (28.5) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 272nd in three pointers allowed per game (25.3).
- The Mastodons rank 36th in steals per game (7.7) while the Redhawks rank 206th (5.8).
- Southeast Missouri State ranks 180th in rebounds per game (35.0) while Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 217th in rebounds allowed per game (36.0).
- The Mastodons rank 28th in assists per game (15.7) while the Redhawks rank 254th in assists allowed per game (14.8).
- Purdue Fort Wayne ranks 26th in blocks per game (4.6) while Southeast Missouri State ranks 231st (2.4).