The Providence Friars (2-0) will travel to Welsh-Ryan Arena to clash with the Northwestern Wildcats (0-1). The game is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Providence Friars at Northwestern Wildcats Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Wildcats lost to the Merrimack Warriors, 71-61, while the Friars dismantled the NJIT Highlanders, 76-47.
Providence dominated every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 38.5 and a turnover percentage of 19.5. For those same stats, NJIT put up marks of 21.6 and 29.0, respectively. Northwestern, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (23.5 vs. 19.4). Northwestern rallied around Pete Nance, who contributed 19 points and 12 rebounds. Meanwhile, Alpha Diallo had a solid performance for Providence, recording 15 points and 10 rebounds.
Northwestern could have their way on defense as they clash against one of the worst offenses in the NCAA. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Wildcats rank 30th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.469), while Providence is 283rd in effective field goal percentage (0.486).
Providence Friars vs. Northwestern Wildcats Free Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Providence, ATS Winner – Providence, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Providence ranks 42nd in steals per game (7.6) while Northwestern ranks 223rd (5.4).
- The Wildcats rank 136th in three pointers attempted per game (23.0) while the Friars rank 230th (20.9).
- Providence ranks 53rd in blocks per game (4.3) while Northwestern ranks 124th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Friars rank 99th in rebounds per game (36.8) while the Wildcats rank 239th (34.0).
- Providence averages 15.0 assists per game, which ranks 56th in the country. Northwestern ranks 165th in assists allowed per game (13.2).