The 17th-ranked Arizona State Sun Devils (9-2) welcome the Princeton Tigers (6-5) to Wells-Fargo Arena. The Sun Devils will try to lengthen their seven-game winning streak. The game starts at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 29, 2018, and will air on Pac-12 Network.
Princeton Tigers vs. Arizona State Sun Devils ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Sun Devils were victorious over the Cal State Fullerton Titans 102-94, while the Tigers won big over the DeSales Bulldogs 85-51.
Princeton dominated every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.333 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 48.8. DeSales was 0.050 and 24.4, respectively, for those same stats. The Sun Devils, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (36.4 vs. 15.6) and had a better free throw rate (0.333 vs. 0.257). Arizona State’s Luguentz Dort had a solid performance, recording 28 points and nine rebounds. Myles Stephens fueled Princeton with 21 points.
Dort has been solid recently for Arizona State, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
It will be a battle of opposite paces as the up-tempo Sun Devils will look to push the more half-court-oriented Tigers. The Sun Devils currently rank 34th in possessions per game while the Tigers are 210th. Furthermore, the Tigers, who rank 283rd in offensive rebounding percentage (25.6 percent), will square off against the Sun Devils, who rank 15th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.4 percent).
Princeton vs. Arizona State Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Arizona State, ATS Winner – Arizona State, O/U – Over
- Arizona State ranks fifth in rebounds per game (42.5) while Princeton ranks 220th (33.1).
- The Tigers rank 38th in three pointers attempted per game (26.7) while the Sun Devils rank 212th in three pointers allowed per game (26.1).
- Arizona State ranks 81st in blocks per game (3.6) while Princeton ranks 105th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- During their last five games, the Tigers have scored an average of 68.2 points per game (3.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 63.2 points per game (10.4 below their season average).
- The Sun Devils’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 15.6, up from 8.4 for the season.