The Princeton Tigers (8-5, 1-0 Ivy) will be at Palestra to meet the Penn Quakers (10-5, 0-1 Ivy) in an Ivy matchup. Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 12, 2019.
Princeton Tigers vs. Penn Quakers Betting Odds
In their first matchup this season, Stephens led the Tigers to a 68-65 win. He registered a double-double with 11 points and 16 rebounds. Princeton had a much better turnover percentage (9.2 vs. 18.1). Penn, on the other hand, had a better free throw rate (0.129 vs. 0.081).
Penn appears to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Quakers rank 60th in effective field goal percentage (0.544), while Princeton ranks 184th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.498).
Princeton Tigers at Penn Quakers ATS Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Penn, ATS Winner – Penn, O/U – Under
- Penn ranks 24th in three pointers allowed per game (18.7) while Princeton ranks 149th (23.1).
- The Quakers average 7.1 steals per game, which ranks 74th in the nation. The Tigers rank 78th in steals allowed per game (6.1).
- The Quakers rank 114th in rebounds per game (36.6) while the Tigers rank 218th in rebounds allowed per game (38.3).
- Penn ranks 12th in assists allowed per game (9.8) while Princeton ranks 81st (12.2).
- During their last five games, the Tigers have scored an average of 70.2 points per game (0.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 78.4 points per game (6.0 above their season average).
- The Quakers have been outscored by an average of 4.8 points in their last five games. On the season, Penn has defeated opponents by an average of 7.1 points.