The Duquesne Dukes welcome the Princeton Tigers to PPG Paints Arena to start the new season. The game begins at 6 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Princeton Tigers at Duquesne Dukes Betting Odds
Last season, Princeton did not make the tournament following a 16-11 regular season campaign. Duquesne also failed to reach the tournament following a 19-12 regular season campaign.
The offense of Duquesne will face off against the elite defense of Princeton. In the 2018-19 season, the Dukes ranked 189th in offensive efficiency, while the Tigers were 85th in defensive efficiency. The Tigers figure to have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Princeton Tigers vs. Duquesne Dukes Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Duquesne, ATS Winner – Duquesne, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Princeton ranks 35th in assists allowed per game (11.0) while Duquesne ranks 237th (14.5).
- The Dukes rank 29th in steals per game (7.8) while the Tigers rank 174th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Duquesne ranks 40th in three pointers attempted per game (26.3) while Princeton ranks 95th in three pointers allowed per game (21.2).
- The Dukes rank 22nd in blocks per game (4.7) while the Tigers rank 213th in blocks allowed per game (4.0).
- Princeton averages 36.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 121st in the country. Duquesne ranks 281st in rebounds allowed per game (38.1).