The Radford Highlanders (15-9, 10-2 BigSou) welcome the Presbyterian Blue Hose (9-16, 6-6 BigSou) to Dedmon Center. The Highlanders will try to prolong their five-game winning streak. The game starts at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Presbyterian Blue Hose at Radford Highlanders Betting Odds
In their last matchup, the Highlanders defeated the Winthrop Eagles, 81-77, while the Blue Hose were beaten by the Campbell Fighting Camels, 79-62.
The Highlanders had a solid free throw rate of 0.291 (above their season average of 0.207) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.591 (above their season average of 0.526). Presbyterian, on the other hand, did a great job of converting from the free throw line (15-19; 78.9 percent). Carlik Jones led the way for Radford, putting up 20 points and six assists. Meanwhile, Cory Hightower fueled Presbyterian with 19 points, eight rebounds and six assists.
In their first matchup this season, Jones led the Highlanders to a 75-64 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 20 points. The Highlanders’ 12.5 turnover percentage was their largest advantage over the Blue Hose, who had a rate of 16.5.
Radford could dominate on the offensive side of the ball as their productive offense goes up against one of the worst defenses in the country. The Highlanders currently rank 46th in offensive efficiency, while Presbyterian ranks 326th in defensive efficiency.
Presbyterian at Radford Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Radford, ATS Winner – Radford, O/U – Under
- Radford ranks fourth in steals allowed per game (4.3) while Presbyterian ranks 174th (7.2).
- The Highlanders rank 145th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while the Blue Hose rank 255th in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- Radford averages 13.0 assists per game, which ranks 149th in the country. Presbyterian ranks 176th in assists allowed per game (13.4).
- During their last five games, the Highlanders have scored an average of 77.8 points per game (9.6 above their season average) and allowed an average of 71.0 points per game (7.9 above their season average).
- The Blue Hose’s average margin of defeat in their last five games has been 7.4, up from 5.9 for the season.