The North Carolina State Wolfpack (3-0) will be at home in PNC Arena when they meet the Presbyterian Blue Hose (1-1). Tip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 16, 2017, and it can be seen on ESPN 3.
Presbyterian Blue Hose vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Odds Preview
In the Blue Hose’s last game, they had no trouble getting past the Johnson (TN) Royals, 107-87. With 19 points and nine rebounds, Presbyterian’s Francois Lewis put together a solid game. Presbyterian played a flawless game. They had a ridiculous offensive rebounding percentage of 38.9 and a turnover percentage of 8.6. Johnson (TN) was 13.3 and 19.1, respectively, for those same stats.
The Wolfpack will look to maintain momentum after thoroughly outplaying the Bryant Bulldogs in their last matchup, 95-72. With 26 points on 11-for-14 shooting, Torin Dorn was the games high scorer. North Carolina State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had an extraordinarily low turnover percentage of 7.2 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 37.8. Bryant was 31.5 and 15.4, respectively, for those same stats.
The productive offense of North Carolina State will square off against the mid-tier defense of Presbyterian. Since the 2016-17 season, the Wolfpack rank 95th in offensive efficiency, while the Blue Hose are 341st in defensive efficiency. The Wolfpack should have the advantage on that side of the ball.
Presbyterian Blue Hose vs. North Carolina State Wolfpack Free Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – North Carolina State, ATS Winner – North Carolina State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Wolfpack rank 171st in steals allowed per game (6.3) while the Blue Hose rank 275th (8.1).
- North Carolina State ranks 212th in three pointers attempted per game (19.8) while Presbyterian ranks 287th (17.7).
- North Carolina State ranks 61st in blocks per game (4.3) while Presbyterian ranks 242nd (2.3).
- The Wolfpack rank 126th in rebounds per game (36.4) while the Blue Hose rank 292nd (32.7).
- North Carolina State ranks 109th in assists per game (14.4) while Presbyterian ranks 252nd (12.0).