The Presbyterian Blue Hose (6-6) will travel to University of Dayton Arena to go head-to-head against the Dayton Flyers (6-5). Action gets underway at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
Presbyterian Blue Hose at Dayton Flyers ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Flyers beat the North Florida Ospreys, 78-70, while the Blue Hose lost to the Charleston Cougars, 85-73.
Dayton dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a free throw rate of 0.350 and a turnover percentage of 7.7. North Florida put up marks of 0.211 and 12.5, respectively, for those same stats. Presbyterian, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.492 vs. 0.457). Obi Toppin had a good game for Dayton, finishing with 18 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Francois Lewis fueled Presbyterian with 21 points.
Dayton should have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Flyers currently rank 51st in effective field goal percentage (0.553), while Presbyterian ranks 159th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.494). Also, the Blue Hose rank seventh in turnover percentage (14.2 percent), while the Flyers rank 268th in opponents’ turnover percentage (17.7 percent).
Presbyterian at Dayton Betting Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Dayton, O/U – Under
- Presbyterian ranks 14th in three pointers attempted per game (28.8) while Dayton ranks 227th (18.9).
- The Flyers rank 16th in blocks allowed per game (2.2) while the Blue Hose rank 90th (3.4).
- Presbyterian ranks 24th in steals allowed per game (5.1) while Dayton ranks 28th (5.2).
- The Flyers rank 19th in rebounds allowed per game (30.5) while the Blue Hose rank 186th (37.3).
- Presbyterian averages 17.5 assists per game, which ranks 21st in the NCAA. Dayton ranks 110th in assists allowed per game (12.9).
- During their last five games, the Blue Hose have scored an average of 83.8 points per game (1.3 above their season average) and allowed an average of 66.0 points per game (5.2 below their season average).
- The Flyers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.4, up from 6.0 for the season.