The Portland Trail Blazers (4-6) will travel to the Golden 1 Center to challenge the Sacramento Kings (3-6). The Trail Blazers opened as 1-point underdogs. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 227 points and it will air on NBATV at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Portland Trail Blazers at Sacramento Kings ATS Odds
Both teams covered as favorites in their last game. The Kings (2.5-point favorites) defeated the Atlanta Hawks 121-109, while the Trail Blazers (9-point favorites) beat the Atlanta Hawks 124-113. Both games went over their projected point totals. The Sacramento game went 4 points over the projected point total of 226, while the Portland game went 11 points over the projected point total of 226.
Portland dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 30.2 (above their season average of 21.8) and a free throw rate of 0.212 (above their season average of 0.201). For those same stats, Atlanta was 19.6 and 0.173, respectively. The Kings, meanwhile, knocked down 19 of their 22 free throws (86.4 percent) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.671 (above their season average of 0.504). Sacramento’s Bogdan Bogdanovic had a good game, finishing with 20 points and five assists. Meanwhile, Portland was led by Damian Lillard, who put up 30 points, seven rebounds and six assists.
In their first matchup this season, Lillard led the Trail Blazers to a 122-112 victory. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 35 points. The two teams combined for 234 points, which was over the projected point total of 227.5, and Portland covered as a 1-point favorite. Portland had a better effective field goal percentage (0.606 vs. 0.511). Sacramento, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (27.1 vs. 14.3).
Of the Trail Blazers’ 10 games, five have finished over, four have finished under and one has pushed. Portland heads into the contest with records of 4-6 straight up (SU) and 5-4-1 against the spread (ATS).
Of the Kings’ 9 games, 5 have finished under the projected point total. Additionally, Sacramento is 3-6 SU and 4-5 ATS.
Anfernee Simons has taken his game to another level as of late for Portland, averaging 13 points over the last five games.
Sacramento could put on a ball-control clinic in this showdown. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, Sacramento ranks second in the league at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 12.6 percent), while Portland has forced the fourth-fewest turnovers (12.0 percent).
Portland Trail Blazers at Sacramento Kings Pick
Free Prediction: SU Winner – Trail Blazers, ATS Winner – Trail Blazers, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- The Trail Blazers rank 13th in three pointers attempted per game (31.2) while the Kings rank 20th in three pointers allowed per game (34.3).
- Sacramento ranks seventh in points off turnovers per game (19.1) while Portland ranks 27th (14.7).
- The Trail Blazers rank fifth in blocks per game (5.1) while the Kings rank 20th (4.5).
- Portland ranks seventh in rebounds per game (47.5) while Sacramento ranks 19th in rebounds allowed per game (47.3).
- Sacramento ranks 10th in steals per game (8.2) while Portland ranks 18th in steals allowed per game (7.4).
- The Kings average 13.7 second chance points per game, which ranks 11th in the league. The Trail Blazers rank 28th in second chance points allowed per game (14.4).
- The Kings rank second in fast break points per game (20.0) while the Trail Blazers rank 13th in fast break points allowed per game (13.8).
- Sacramento ranks ninth in points in the paint per game (50.7) while Portland ranks 15th in points allowed in the paint per game (47.9).
- Sacramento ranks ninth in assists per game (25.0) while Portland ranks 26th (22.0).
- Portland is 20-2 when they allow below 100 points, while Sacramento is 11-0.
- The Trail Blazers are 62-34 when they score above 100 points, while the Kings are 40-41.