The Pittsburgh Panthers (5-0) will battle against the Saint Louis Billikens (4-0) at Barclays Center. The game starts at 12 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 21, 2018, and will air on ACC Network.
Pittsburgh Panthers vs. Saint Louis Billikens ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Billikens barely escaped the Seton Hall Pirates 66-64, while the Panthers were victorious over the North Alabama Lions 71-66.
The Panthers made 31 of their 42 free throws (73.8 percent) and had a turnover percentage of 10.6 (better than their season average of 16.0). The Billikens, on the other hand, held the Pirates to an effective field goal percentage of 0.368 (below their season average of 0.487) and had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7 (above their season average of 24.1). Javon Bess had a solid performance for Saint Louis, finishing with eight points and 13 rebounds. Xavier Johnson played a key role for Pittsburgh with 23 points.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when two of the nation’s slowest-paced teams face off. Saint Louis ranks 346th in possessions per game (64.6) and Pittsburgh is 324th (66.5) dating back to the 2017-18 season.
Pittsburgh vs. Saint Louis Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Saint Louis, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Saint Louis ranks 41st in rebounds allowed per game (32.1) while Pittsburgh ranks 265th (37.3).
- The Billikens rank 104th in assists allowed per game (12.6) while the Panthers rank 266th (14.8).
- Saint Louis ranks 144th in steals per game (6.2) while Pittsburgh ranks 277th (4.4).
- The Panthers rank 88th in three pointers attempted per game (24.0) while the Billikens rank 303rd (17.5).
- Saint Louis ranks 40th in blocks per game (4.5) while Pittsburgh ranks 243rd in blocks allowed per game (4.2).