The Philadelphia 76ers (2-1), 2.5-point favorites, will travel to Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets (1-2) in game four of the First Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 233 points and it will air on TNT at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, April 20, 2019.
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Betting Odds
In game three, Harris led the 76ers to a 131-115 victory. He recorded a double-double with 29 points and 16 rebounds. Philadelphia covered as a 1-point favorite and the two teams combined for 246 points, which was well over the projected point total of 229.5. The 76ers’ 33.3 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Nets, who had a mark of 25.0.
Games involving the 76ers have a slight tendency to go over the O/U total (51.8 percent). Philadelphia heads into the contest with records of 53-32 straight up (SU) and 40-45 against the spread (ATS).
Nets games have a slight tendency to finish over the projected point total (49.4 percent). Moreover, Brooklyn owns records of 43-42 SU and 46-39 ATS.
The 76ers’ Boban Marjanovic has been playing well over his last five games, averaging 14 points,6.2 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, Caris LeVert has averaged 18 points during that same time frame for the Nets.
The aggressive Brooklyn offense seems poised to dominate from the foul line. The Nets currently rank sixth in the league with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.214, while Philadelphia ranks 24th in FTA rate allowed (0.208). Furthermore, the 76ers rank fourth in offensive rebounding percentage (24.9 percent), while the Nets rank 24th in defensive rebounding percentage (76.0 percent).
76ers vs. Nets Odds Pick
NBA Tip: SU Winner – 76ers, ATS Winner – 76ers, O/U – Over
- The 76ers rank 18th in steals per game (7.4) while the Nets rank 26th (6.6).
- Philadelphia ranks fifth in second chance points per game (14.4) while Brooklyn ranks 27th in second chance points allowed per game (14.6).
- The Nets rank fourth in fast break points allowed per game (11.8) while the 76ers rank 21st (14.5).
- Philadelphia ranks fourth in assists per game (26.8) while Brooklyn ranks 21st (23.5).
- Philadelphia ranks 13th in points in the paint per game (49.6) while Brooklyn ranks 26th in points allowed in the paint per game (51.3).
- The 76ers rank third in rebounds per game (47.9) while the Nets rank 24th in rebounds allowed per game (46.4).
- The Nets rank fifth in three pointers attempted per game (36.1) while the 76ers rank 19th (30.0).
- Philadelphia ranks 22nd in points off turnovers per game (15.5) while Brooklyn ranks 24th in points off turnovers allowed per game (17.4).
- Philadelphia ranks fourth in blocks allowed per game (4.0) while Brooklyn ranks 22nd (5.3).
- When allowing under 100 points, Philadelphia is 12-0 and Brooklyn is 13-1.
- The Nets are 42-30 when they score over 100 points, while the 76ers are 53-25.
- Philadelphia is 18-24 ATS on the road, while Brooklyn is 20-22 ATS at home.
- The total has gone over in 21 of the 76ers’ 42 road games, while 21 of the Nets’ 42 home games have gone over.
- In their last five games, Philadelphia and Brooklyn are both 3-2 ATS.
- The 76ers have 4 overs and 1 under over their last five games, while the Nets have 3 unders and 2 overs
- During their last five games, the 76ers have scored an average of 120.4 points per game (4.8 above their season average) and allowed an average of 116.0 points per game (3.4 above their season average).
- The Nets have outscored opponents by an average of 0.4 points in their last five games. On the season, Brooklyn has been defeated by an average of 0.4 points.