The CSUN Matadors (0-2) get their home schedule underway at Matadome as 4.5-point underdogs against the Pepperdine Waves (1-1). The game’s Over/Under (O/U) opened at 157 points and action starts at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Pepperdine Waves vs. CSUN Matadors Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Matadors got blown out by the New Mexico Lobos, 97-70, while the Waves defeated the UC Irvine Anteaters, 77-73.
The Waves had a better free throw rate (0.357 vs. 0.286) and had a better turnover percentage (14.1 vs. 16.3). CSUN, meanwhile, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (28.2 vs. 29.6). Lance Coleman II fueled CSUN with 19 points. Pepperdine, meanwhile, was led by Kameron Edwards, who finished with 21 points and 10 rebounds.
CSUN could struggle to create turnovers. Dating back to last season, Pepperdine ranks 114th in the country at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.8 percent), while CSUN has forced the 72nd-fewest turnovers (17.3 percent).
Pepperdine Waves vs. CSUN Matadors Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – CSUN, ATS Winner – CSUN, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Pepperdine ranks 83rd in three pointers attempted per game (24.2) while CSUN ranks 276th (19.4).
- The Matadors rank 158th in rebounds per game (35.5) while the Waves rank 294th (31.9).
- CSUN averages 6.5 steals per game, which ranks 125th in the NCAA. Pepperdine ranks 145th in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- The Matadors rank 55th in assists per game (15.1) while the Waves rank 240th in assists allowed per game (14.5).
- CSUN ranks 44th in blocks per game (4.4) while Pepperdine ranks 195th (2.8).