The Alabama Crimson Tide welcome the Penn Quakers to Coleman Coliseum to get their seasons started. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Penn Quakers at Alabama Crimson Tide ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Penn went 18-9 in the regular season while Alabama finished 15-13.
The offense of Alabama will go head-to-head against the stingy defense of Penn. Last season, the Crimson Tide ranked 185th in offensive efficiency, while the Quakers were 51st in defensive efficiency. The Quakers should have the edge on that side of the ball.
Penn Quakers vs. Alabama Crimson Tide Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Alabama, ATS Winner – Alabama, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Alabama ranks 24th in blocks per game (4.7) while Penn ranks 204th (2.5).
- The Crimson Tide average 37.9 rebounds per game, which ranks 52nd in the nation. The Quakers rank 208th in rebounds allowed per game (35.8).
- Penn allows the 18th-fewest assists per game (10.4) while Alabama ranks 42nd (11.3).
- The Quakers rank 48th in three pointers attempted per game (25.9) while the Crimson Tide rank 220th (21.1).
- Penn ranks 93rd in steals per game (6.8) while Alabama ranks 264th (4.6).