The UNLV Runnin’ Rebels (2-1) will be at home in the Thomas & Mack Center when they take on the Pacific Tigers (3-1). Action begins at 10 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Pacific Tigers at UNLV Runnin’ Rebels ATS Odds
Both teams defeated their last opponent. The Runnin’ Rebels defeated the Oakland Golden Grizzlies 74-61, while the Tigers beat the Idaho State Bengals 83-76.
The Tigers, who came into the game averaging an offensive rebounding percentage of 30.5, had a ridiculous mark of 41.2 and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.532 vs. 0.528). The Runnin’ Rebels, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (41.4 vs. 21.1) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.559 vs. 0.415). UNLV was led by Shakur Juiston, who put up 18 points and 10 rebounds. Meanwhile, Jahlil Tripp played well for Pacific, recording 14 points, six rebounds and five assists.
The Runnin’ Rebels won the sole contest between these two teams last season, 81-76. Getting to the charity stripe was one of UNLV’s biggest strengths. They had 32 free throw attempts, while Pacific had 18.
Conflicting paces will be on display in this meeting. UNLV ranks 28th in possessions per game (73.8) while Pacific is 308th (67.0) dating back to the 2017-18 season. Furthermore, the Tigers rank 24th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.292), while the Runnin’ Rebels rank 38th in opponents’ FTA rate (0.193).
Pacific Tigers at UNLV Runnin’ Rebels Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Pacific, ATS Winner – Pacific, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- UNLV ranks 10th in rebounds per game (40.4) while Pacific ranks 214th (34.6).
- The Runnin’ Rebels rank 39th in blocks per game (4.5) while the Tigers rank 118th (3.7).
- Neither of these teams shoot many long balls. UNLV is 307th in the nation with 16.8 three pointers per game while Pacific is 323rd with 15.2 threes per game.
- The Runnin’ Rebels rank 38th in assists per game (15.9) while the Tigers rank 233rd (12.6).
- Pacific ranks 31st in steals allowed per game (5.1) while UNLV ranks 221st (6.8).