The Pacific Tigers (1-1) square off against the Florida A&M Rattlers (0-2) at Stan Sheriff Center. The game starts at 7:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, November 10, 2019.
Pacific Tigers vs. Florida A&M Rattlers Betting Odds
Both teams lost in their last matchup. The Rattlers fell to the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors, 65-52, while the Tigers were defeated by the South Dakota Coyotes, 72-62.
Pacific had a better turnover percentage (17.1 vs. 20.1) while Florida A&M had a better turnover percentage (18.6 vs. 16.5). Kamron Reaves put together a solid outing for Florida A&M with 11 points. Pacific was led by Justin Moore, who put up 16 points and five assists.
Half-court execution will be critical when two of the country’s slowest-paced teams clash. Florida A&M ranks 274th in possessions per game (67.2) and Pacific is 305th (66.4) dating back to last season. It could also be a sloppy game for the Tigers’ offense, which ranks 277th in ball security (turnover percentage of 20.0 percent). They’ll be going up against the stingy defense of the Rattlers, which has forced the 29th-most turnovers in the country (22.2 percent).
Pacific Tigers vs. Florida A&M Rattlers Betting Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Florida A&M, ATS Winner – Florida A&M, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Pacific ranks ninth in rebounds allowed per game (30.6) while Florida A&M ranks 207th (35.8).
- The Rattlers rank 46th in three pointers allowed per game (19.8) while the Tigers rank 149th (22.0).
- Florida A&M ranks 277th in assists per game (11.2) while Pacific ranks 303rd (10.2).
- The Rattlers rank 118th in blocks per game (3.5) while the Tigers rank 284th (1.4).
- Pacific ranks 109th in steals allowed per game (5.9) while Florida A&M ranks 231st (7.0).