The undefeated Air Force Falcons (3-0) try to continue their impressive start when they square off against the winless Pacific Tigers (0-3) at Clune Arena. Action starts at 9 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
Pacific Tigers vs. Air Force Falcons Betting Preview
In the Tigers last game, they lost to the Nevada Wolf Pack, 89-74. With 24 points on 9-for-15 shooting, Jahlil Tripp was Pacifics leading scorer. Nevada made 17 of their 34 three pointers (50.0 percent). Pacific, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (11.6 vs. 11.7).
The Falcons hope to keep it rolling after defeating the UAPB Golden Lions in their last matchup, 57-47. With 20 points on 7-for-15 shooting, Ryan Manning was the top scorer from either team. Air Force dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had a ridiculous free throw rate of 0.420 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 38.5. UAPB was 0.083 and 15.2, respectively, for those same stats.
Second-chance points might be rare for Air Force in this battle. The Falcons rank 264th in offensive rebounding percentage (27.2 percent), while Pacific ranks 17th in defensive rebounding percentage (75.5 percent) since the 2016-17 season.
Since last season, the Tigers are 11-25 straight up (SU) and 13-20 against the spread (ATS). Just over half of Pacific games have finished under the O/U total since last season.
The Falcons, meanwhile, are 15-21 SU and 14-13-1 ATS since last season. Games involving Air Force have finished under the O/U total 53.6 percent of the time over that same stretch.
Pacific Tigers vs. Air Force Falcons Odds Prediction
Predictions: SU Winner – Air Force, ATS Winner – Pacific, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2016-Present):
- The Falcons rank 147th in blocks allowed per game (3.4) while the Tigers rank 234th (4.1).
- Pacific ranks 101st in rebounds per game (37.0) while Air Force ranks 105th in rebounds allowed per game (34.1).
- Air Force ranks 130th in three pointers attempted per game (22.0) while Pacific ranks 305th (16.5).
- The Falcons rank 82nd in assists per game (14.9) while the Tigers rank 256th (11.8).
- Air Force ranks 156th in steals per game (6.1) while Pacific ranks 267th (4.7).