The Boise State Broncos (4-7) will be at home in Taco Bell Arena when they take on the Pacific Tigers (9-4). Action begins at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
Pacific Tigers at Boise State Broncos ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Broncos lost a close one to the Idaho State Bengals, 72-70, while the Tigers beat the SIUE Cougars, 74-65.
Pacific played a nearly flawless game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 29.6 and a free throw rate of 0.367. For those same stats, SIUE recorded marks of 14.6 and 0.232, respectively. Boise State, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (11.1 vs. 15.3). Boise State received a boost from RJ Williams, who recorded 15 points and six rebounds. Lafayette Dorsey, meanwhile had a good game for Pacific, putting up 18 points.
It might be a tough game for Boise State on the offensive glass. The Broncos are among the country’s elite on the offensive glass, ranking 265th in offensive rebounding percentage at 26.1 percent. Meanwhile, Pacific ranks 14th in the NCAA at corralling defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 77.3 percent.
Pacific Tigers vs. Boise State Broncos Betting Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Boise State, ATS Winner – Boise State, O/U – Under
- Boise State ranks 30th in steals allowed per game (5.3) while Pacific ranks 74th (6.1).
- The Broncos rank 194th in three pointers attempted per game (20.4) while the Tigers rank 230th (18.8).
- Boise State is 16th in the nation with 30.4 rebounds allowed per game while Pacific is 18th with 30.5 rebounds allowed per game.
- During their last five games, the Broncos have scored an average of 72.8 points per game (2.2 above their season average) and allowed an average of 68.8 points per game (0.5 above their season average).
- The Tigers have been outscored by an average of 1.4 points in their last five games. For the season, Pacific has defeated opponents by an average of 3.2 points.