A 10-game home winning streak is on the line for the 14th-ranked Oregon Ducks (21-7, 10-5 Pac-12) when they welcome the Oregon State Beavers (15-12, 5-10 Pac-12) to Matthew Knight Arena. The game can be seen on ESPN2 at 11 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 27, 2020.
Oregon State Beavers vs. Oregon Ducks Betting Odds
In their last contest, the Ducks barely escaped the 24th-ranked Arizona Wildcats, 73-72, while the Beavers lost a winnable game to the Arizona State Sun Devils, 74-73.
The Ducks had a turnover percentage of 14.1 (better than their season average of 15.4), while the Wildcats had a free throw rate of 0.172 (below their season average of 0.278). Oregon State, meanwhile, made 10 of their 22 three pointers (45.5 percent). Oregon was led by Payton Pritchard, who contributed 38 points and six rebounds. Tres Tinkle, meanwhile had a good outing for Oregon State, contributing 25 points and nine rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Kylor Kelley led the Beavers to a 63-53 win. He put up 14 points and seven rebounds. Making free throws was one of Oregon State’s largest strengths. They were 12-13 (92.3 percent), while the Ducks were just 2-4 (50.0 percent).
Oregon figures to have the advantage on the offensive side of the ball. The Ducks currently rank 32nd in offensive efficiency, while the Beavers rank 239th in defensive efficiency.
Oregon State Beavers vs. Oregon Ducks ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Oregon, ATS Winner – Oregon, O/U – Under
- Oregon State ranks 96th in three pointers allowed per game (20.4) while Oregon ranks 226th (23.7).
- The Ducks rank 65th in assists per game (14.4) while the Beavers rank 171st in assists allowed per game (13.2).
- Oregon ranks 142nd in rebounds per game (35.8) while Oregon State ranks 243rd (33.2).
- The Beavers rank 19th in blocks per game (5.0) while the Ducks rank 132nd in blocks allowed per game (3.5).
- Oregon ranks 35th in steals per game (8.0) while Oregon State ranks 145th (6.2).
- The Ducks’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.4, down from 7.9 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Beavers have scored an average of 63.2 points per game (8.7 below their season average) and allowed an average of 67.2 points per game (0.9 below their season average).