The Arizona State Sun Devils (18-8, 9-5 Pac-12) welcome the Oregon State Beavers (15-11, 5-9 Pac-12) to Desert Financial Arena. The Sun Devils will attempt to lengthen their six-game winning streak. Action begins at 8 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020, and can be seen on ESPNU.
Oregon State Beavers at Arizona State Sun Devils ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Sun Devils beat the 14th-ranked Oregon Ducks, 77-72, while the Beavers got blown out by the 24th-ranked Arizona Wildcats, 89-63.
The Sun Devils forced 16 turnovers and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.550 (above their season average of 0.487). Oregon State, on the other hand, had a better effective field goal percentage (0.472 vs. 0.516). Arizona State received a boost from Alonzo Verge Jr., who contributed 26 points. Kylor Kelley, meanwhile fueled Oregon State with 14 points, eight rebounds and five blocks.
In their first matchup this year, Rob Edwards led the Sun Devils to an 82-76 victory. He put up 18 points. The Sun Devils’ 25.7 offensive rebounding percentage was their largest advantage over the Beavers, who had a mark of 14.7.
Opposite tempos will be on display in this contest. Arizona State likes to play up-tempo (29th in possessions per game), while Oregon State likes to grind-it-out (297th in possessions per game). Moreover, the Beavers rank 52nd in turnover percentage (17.1 percent), while the Sun Devils rank 38th in opponents’ turnover percentage (22.4 percent).
Oregon State Beavers vs. Arizona State Sun Devils Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Arizona State, ATS Winner – Arizona State, O/U – Under
- Oregon State ranks 68th in assists per game (14.5) while Arizona State ranks 243rd (11.1).
- The Sun Devils rank 143rd in three pointers attempted per game (21.9) while the Beavers rank 254th (18.3).
- Arizona State ranks 47th in steals per game (7.8) while Oregon State ranks 149th (6.2).
- The Beavers rank 109th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while the Sun Devils rank 261st (38.1).
- Oregon State ranks 16th in blocks per game (5.1) while Arizona State ranks 144th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Sun Devils’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 7.0, up from 4.4 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Beavers have scored an average of 62.0 points per game (9.8 below their season average) and allowed an average of 66.2 points per game (1.6 below their season average).