The Oregon State Beavers (15-10, 5-8 Pac-12) will be at the McKale Memorial Center to meet the 24th-ranked Arizona Wildcats (18-7, 8-4 Pac-12) in a Pac-12 matchup. The game will air on Pac-12 Network at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 20, 2020.
Oregon State Beavers at Arizona Wildcats Betting Odds
In their last game, the Wildcats beat the Stanford Cardinal, 69-60, while the Beavers were blown out by the 16th-ranked Colorado Buffaloes, 69-47.
Arizona dominated nearly every stat category in the game. They had an absurd offensive rebounding percentage of 37.1 (above their season average of 30.3) and a free throw rate of 0.481 (above their season average of 0.267). Stanford was 10.3 and 0.413, respectively, for those same stats. Oregon State, on the other hand, had a turnover percentage of 9.8 (better than their season average of 14.8). Arizona’s Zeke Nnaji played well, putting up 21 points and 11 rebounds. Meanwhile, Oregon State was lifted by Tres Tinkle, who finished with 10 points and 13 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Tinkle led the Beavers to an 82-65 win. He put up 20 points, seven assists and six rebounds. Oregon State’s effective field goal percentage was its biggest advantage over Arizona. The Beavers had a rate of 0.620 while the Wildcats posted a mark of 0.443.
The high-octane offense of Arizona (24th in the NCAA with an offensive efficiency of 111.2) will square off against the mid-tier defense of Oregon State (206th in the country with a defensive efficiency of 101.1). The Wildcats should have the edge on that side of the ball.
Oregon State vs. Arizona Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Arizona, ATS Winner – Arizona, O/U – Over
- Arizona ranks 74th in rebounds per game (37.6) while Oregon State ranks 233rd (33.3).
- The Beavers rank 18th in blocks per game (5.1) while the Wildcats rank 67th (3.8).
- Arizona is fourth in the country with 4.3 steals allowed per game while Oregon State is 48th with 5.6 steals allowed per game.
- The Wildcats average 15.5 assists per game, which ranks 24th in the country. The Beavers rank 173rd in assists allowed per game (13.2).
- Arizona ranks 209th in three pointers attempted per game (20.3) while Oregon State ranks 262nd (18.2).
- The Beavers’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 2.0, down from 5.2 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 68.0 points per game (10.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 61.2 points per game (3.9 below their season average).