Don’t expect a fast-paced game when the Oregon Ducks (8-4) travel to Boise State to play the Broncos (5-7). The game will air on CBS Sports Network at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 29, 2018.
Oregon Ducks vs. Boise State Broncos ATS Odds
In their last contest, the Broncos lost a tough one against the Idaho State Bengals, 72-70, while the Ducks won big over the Portland State Vikings, 84-57.
The Ducks had a much better free throw rate (0.520 vs. 0.137) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.580 vs. 0.322). Boise State, on the other hand, had a better turnover percentage (11.1 vs. 15.3). RJ Williams had a solid outing for Boise State with 15 points and six rebounds. Bol Bol had a solid performance for Oregon, putting up 12 points and 12 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Payton Pritchard led the Ducks to a 66-54 victory. He put up 19 points and 5 rebounds. Oregon did a terrific job of getting and making free throws (20-25; 80.0 percent). Boise State, meanwhile, had a better turnover percentage (14.5 vs. 18.2).
Bol has been outstanding as of late for Oregon, averaging 0 points over the last five games.
Half-court execution will be critical when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams face off. Boise State ranks 316th in possessions per game (66.8) and Oregon is 328th (66.4).
Oregon Ducks vs. Boise State Broncos Free Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Boise State, ATS Winner – Boise State, O/U – Over
- Boise State ranks 89th in three pointers allowed per game (21.4) while Oregon ranks 236th (27.6).
- The Broncos are 28th in the NCAA with 5.2 steals allowed per game while the Ducks are 46th with 5.6 steals allowed per game.
- The Ducks rank 32nd in blocks per game (4.8) while the Broncos rank 121st (2.8).
- Boise State ranks 19th in rebounds allowed per game (30.3) while Oregon ranks 51st (32.3).
- The Broncos’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 4.0, up from 3.2 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Ducks have scored an average of 79.4 points per game (6.5 above their season average) and allowed an average of 63.6 points per game (0.0 above their season average).