The Omaha Mavericks (2-1) will travel to Moby Arena to take on the Colorado State Rams (1-1). The game is scheduled to start at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019.
Omaha Mavericks at Colorado State Rams ATS Odds
In their last game, the Rams lost big to the fourth-ranked Duke Blue Devils, 89-55, while the Mavericks dismantled the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, 90-61.
Omaha played a nearly perfect game. They had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 32.3 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.636. Bethune-Cookman was 16.7 and 0.393, respectively, for those same stats. Colorado State, meanwhile, had a better free throw rate (0.255 vs. 0.159). Nico Carvacho fueled Colorado State with 11 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, Omaha rallied around JT Gibson, who finished with 26 points and six rebounds.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Colorado State figures to have a considerable edge. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Rams offense ranks 43rd in that metric at 0.542, while the Omaha defense ranks 318th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.535). Additionally, the Mavericks rank fourth in turnover percentage (14.2 percent), while the Rams rank 325th in opponents’ turnover percentage (16.1 percent).
Omaha Mavericks at Colorado State Rams Odds Pick
Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Omaha, ATS Winner – Omaha, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Colorado State ranks 18th in blocks allowed per game (2.4) while Omaha ranks 171st (3.5).
- The Mavericks rank 13th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while the Rams rank 103rd (5.9).
- Colorado State ranks 244th in rebounds per game (33.8) while Omaha ranks 261st (33.4).
- The Rams average 22.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 160th in the NCAA. The Mavericks rank 290th in three pointers allowed per game (26.1).
- Colorado State averages 14.4 assists per game, which ranks 83rd in the nation. Omaha ranks 185th in assists allowed per game (13.5).