Expect a fast-paced game when the Omaha Mavericks (1-3) visit Bethune-Cookman to play the Wildcats (2-3). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 20, 2018.
Omaha Mavericks vs. Bethune-Cookman Wildcats ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last contest. The Wildcats fell to the Miami (FL) Hurricanes, 78-70, while the Mavericks were defeated by the Colorado Buffaloes, 79-75.
Omaha forced Colorado into a turnover percentage of 19.7 (above their season average of 14.2) while Bethune-Cookman held Miami (FL) to an effective field goal percentage of 0.462 (below their season average of 0.558). Bethune-Cookman’s Malik Maitland had a good game, recording 29 points and nine rebounds. Meanwhile, JT Gibson played a key role for Omaha with 18 points and six rebounds.
There should be plenty of transition action in this battle that features a pair of the country’s more fast-breaking teams. Bethune-Cookman ranks fourth in possessions per game (77.2) and Omaha is 35th (73.2) since the 2017-18 season. ,
Omaha at Bethune-Cookman Pick
Free Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Bethune-Cookman, ATS Winner – Bethune-Cookman, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Bethune-Cookman ranks second in rebounds per game (42.5) while Omaha ranks 278th (33.2).
- The Wildcats rank 85th in blocks per game (3.9) while the Mavericks rank 227th (2.6).
- Bethune-Cookman ranks 76th in steals per game (6.9) while Omaha ranks 134th in steals allowed per game (6.0).
- The Wildcats average 15.5 assists per game, which ranks 53rd in the nation. The Mavericks rank 275th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- Bethune-Cookman averages 23.9 three pointers per game, which ranks 93rd in the country. Omaha ranks 263rd in three pointers allowed per game (24.1).