The Wichita State Shockers welcome the Omaha Mavericks to Charles Koch Arena to get their seasons underway. Action gets underway at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Omaha Mavericks vs. Wichita State Shockers ATS Odds
Neither team made the tournament last season. Wichita State went 16-11 in the regular season while Omaha finished 19-10.
Expect this one to be a clinic on boxing out as two of the NCAA’s top rebounding teams square off. The Shockers ranked 52nd in offensive rebounding percentage (32.5 percent), while Omaha ranked 50th in defensive rebounding percentage (74.9 percent) last season. Moreover, the Mavericks’ 33rd-ranked offense (effective field goal percentage of 0.546) will square off against the Shockers’ 40th-ranked defense (effective field goal percentage allowed of 0.476).
Omaha at Wichita State Pick
College Basketball Prediction: SU Winner – Wichita State, ATS Winner – Wichita State, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Wichita State ranks 39th in rebounds per game (38.3) while Omaha ranks 272nd (32.7).
- The Mavericks rank 206th in steals per game (5.6) while the Shockers rank 259th (4.7).
- Wichita State ranks 148th in assists per game (13.5) while Omaha ranks 185th in assists allowed per game (13.5).
- The Shockers rank 91st in three pointers allowed per game (21.0) while the Mavericks rank 294th (26.1).
- Wichita State ranks 103rd in blocks per game (3.6) while Omaha ranks 242nd (1.9).