The Omaha Mavericks (5-4) will travel to the Convocation Center to square off with the Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-2). The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Omaha Mavericks vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last outing. The Red Wolves got blown out by the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks, 76-57, while the Mavericks lost to the Saint Mary’s Gaels, 75-66.
Omaha had a turnover percentage of 11.3 (better than their season average of 16.5) while Arkansas State had a free throw rate of 0.434 (above their season average of 0.215). Caleb Fields played well for Arkansas State with 18 points, seven rebounds and six assists. Meanwhile, JT Gibson had a good outing for Omaha, contributing 16 points.
Dating back to the 2018-19 season, a focal point for the Arkansas State offense has been to get to and convert from the free throw line. The Red Wolves rank 37th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.273), but Omaha has been among the best in the NCAA at keeping opponents away from the charity stripe (ranking third by yielding a FTA rate of 0.184).
Omaha Mavericks vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves Odds Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Arkansas State, ATS Winner – Arkansas State, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Arkansas State ranks 115th in three pointers allowed per game (21.3) while Omaha ranks 312th (26.1).
- The Red Wolves rank 189th in steals per game (6.1) while the Mavericks rank 296th (5.4).
- Omaha ranks 164th in assists per game (12.9) while Arkansas State ranks 246th (12.3).
- The Red Wolves average 37.1 rebounds per game, which ranks 96th in the country. The Mavericks rank 230th in rebounds allowed per game (34.3).
- Arkansas State averages 4.1 blocks per game, which ranks 75th in the NCAA. Omaha ranks 208th in blocks allowed per game (3.5).