An 18-game home winning streak is on the line for the 15th-ranked Auburn Tigers (23-4, 10-4 SEC) when they take on the Ole Miss Rebels (13-14, 4-10 SEC) at Auburn Arena. The game will air on SEC Network at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 25, 2020.
Ole Miss Rebels at Auburn Tigers ATS Odds
In their last matchup, the Tigers were victorious over the Tennessee Volunteers, 73-66, while the Rebels were blown out by the Alabama Crimson Tide, 103-78.
Auburn’s 13.8 turnover percentage was their largest advantage over Tennessee, who had a mark of 29.8. The Tigers’ mark was better than their season average of 15.1, while the Volunteers’ was above their season average of 17.8. Ole Miss, meanwhile, did an excellent job of getting to and converting from the free throw line (20-27; 74.1 percent). Samir Doughty had a good game for Auburn, contributing 22 points. Breein Tyree, meanwhile played a key role for Ole Miss with 28 points.
In their first matchup this season, Isaac Okoro led the Tigers to an 83-82 win. He recorded 14 points and nine rebounds. Auburn won the rebounding battle. The Tigers had more offensive rebounds (16 vs. seven), defensive rebounds (29 vs. 26) and total rebounds (45 vs. 33).
The Rebels’ Tyree has been playing well over his last five games, averaging 30 points,1.4 steals per game. Meanwhile, Doughty has averaged 20 points during that same time frame for the Tigers.
The aggressive Auburn offense looks poised to dominate from the foul line. The Tigers rank seventh in the nation with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.302, while Ole Miss ranks 331st in FTA rate allowed (0.302).
Ole Miss at Auburn Betting Pick
Free College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Ole Miss, ATS Winner – Ole Miss, O/U – Under
- Auburn ranks 35th in three pointers attempted per game (26.4) while Ole Miss ranks 245th (19.1).
- The Rebels rank 68th in steals per game (7.3) while the Tigers rank 140th in steals allowed per game (6.7).
- The Tigers rank fifth in rebounds per game (41.5) while the Rebels rank 215th (34.1).
- Auburn ranks 22nd in blocks per game (4.9) while Ole Miss ranks 173rd (2.6).
- The Rebels’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 1.8, up from 1.2 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Tigers have scored an average of 77.4 points per game (1.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 79.4 points per game (8.7 above their season average).