A six-game home winning streak is on the line for the 12th-ranked Kentucky Wildcats (19-5, 9-2 SEC) when they go head-to-head with the Ole Miss Rebels (13-11, 4-7 SEC) at Rupp Arena at Central Bank Center. The game starts at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020, and will air on ESPN.
Ole Miss Rebels vs. Kentucky Wildcats ATS Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Wildcats were victorious over the Vanderbilt Commodores 78-64, while the Rebels won big over the Mississippi State Bulldogs 83-58.
The Rebels had a superb turnover percentage of 9.3 (better than their season average of 16.9) and had an effective field goal percentage of 0.552 (above their season average of 0.488). The Wildcats, on the other hand, made 16 of their 19 free throws (84.2 percent) and held the Commodores to an offensive rebounding percentage of 21.4 (below the 28.0 mark opponents have averaged against Kentucky this season). Ashton Hagans led the way for Kentucky, recording 11 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists. Ole Miss was led by Breein Tyree, who put up 40 points and five rebounds.
The Wildcats won the sole contest between these two teams last year, 80-76. Kentucky had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.589 vs. 0.475). Ole Miss, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (28.6 vs. 12.9). This is the first time these teams will go head-to-head this year.
The aggressive Kentucky offense looks poised to dominate from the charity stripe. The Wildcats rank second in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.341, while Ole Miss ranks 332nd in FTA rate allowed (0.300).
Ole Miss at Kentucky Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Kentucky, ATS Winner – Ole Miss, O/U – Over
- Ole Miss ranks 44th in three pointers allowed per game (19.0) while Kentucky ranks 193rd (22.9).
- The Wildcats rank 38th in assists allowed per game (10.8) while the Rebels rank 117th (12.3).
- Kentucky ranks 67th in rebounds per game (37.9) while Ole Miss ranks 132nd in rebounds allowed per game (34.5).
- The Wildcats rank 16th in blocks per game (5.2) while the Rebels rank 154th (2.7).
- Kentucky ranks 16th in steals allowed per game (4.9) while Ole Miss ranks 117th (6.5).
- The Rebels’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 9.0, up from 2.8 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Wildcats have scored an average of 74.4 points per game (1.0 below their season average) and allowed an average of 67.4 points per game (1.8 above their season average).