The Ole Miss Rebels (9-9, 0-5 SEC) travel to Stegeman Coliseum to challenge the Georgia Bulldogs (11-7, 1-4 SEC). The Rebels will try to put an end to their six-game losing streak. Action begins at 5:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 25, 2020, and can be seen on SEC Network.
Ole Miss Rebels at Georgia Bulldogs ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Bulldogs were beaten by the 15th-ranked Kentucky Wildcats, 89-79, while the Rebels lost big to the Tennessee Volunteers, 73-48.
Ole Miss had an offensive rebounding percentage of 32.6 (above their season average of 27.3) while Georgia had a better turnover percentage (14.3 vs. 13.0). Rayshaun Hammonds put together a solid outing for Georgia with 16 points and eight rebounds. Meanwhile, Ole Miss was lifted by Breein Tyree, who recorded 18 points.
The Rebels dominated this series last year, taking both games. In the most recent game, Ole Miss won 72-71. The Rebels’ 18.2 turnover percentage was their largest strength over the Bulldogs, who had a mark of 24.8. This will be the first matchup of the year between these two teams.
Expect this one to be a clinic on boxing out as two of the NCAA’s top rebounding teams square off. The Bulldogs are among the nation’s elite on the offensive glass, ranking 56th in offensive rebounding percentage at 32.9 percent. Meanwhile, Ole Miss ranks 45th in the country at corralling defensive rebounds with a defensive rebounding percentage of 75.6 percent.
Ole Miss Rebels vs. Georgia Bulldogs Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Georgia, ATS Winner – Georgia, O/U – Under
- Georgia ranks 45th in rebounds per game (39.2) while Ole Miss ranks 186th (34.9).
- The Bulldogs average 7.8 steals per game, which ranks 56th in the NCAA. The Rebels rank 125th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- Georgia ranks 93rd in blocks per game (3.4) while Ole Miss ranks 129th in blocks allowed per game (3.8).
- The Rebels rank 39th in three pointers allowed per game (18.6) while the Bulldogs rank 168th (22.4).
- Ole Miss averages 14.0 assists per game, which ranks 90th in the nation. Georgia ranks 177th in assists allowed per game (13.6).
- During their last five games, the Rebels have scored an average of 59.6 points per game (8.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 71.4 points per game (4.0 above their season average).
- The Bulldogs have been outscored by an average of 11.2 points in their last five games. On the season, Georgia has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.