The Old Dominion Monarchs (3-5) will travel to Kaplan Arena to take on the William & Mary Tribe (5-3). Action begins at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Old Dominion Monarchs at William & Mary Tribe Betting Odds
Both teams fell in their last matchup. The Tribe fell to the Buffalo Bulls, 88-77, while the Monarchs were defeated by the Loyola Chicago Ramblers, 68-61.
Old Dominion forced Loyola Chicago into a turnover percentage of 24.1 (above their season average of 20.0) while William & Mary did an excellent job of making free throws (13-17; 76.5 percent). William & Mary was led by Nathan Knight, who contributed 30 points and 10 rebounds. Malik Curry fueled Old Dominion with 21 points.
The Monarchs won the lone contest between these two teams last year, 71-53. Old Dominion made 10 of their 23 three pointers (43.5 percent). William & Mary was, on the other hand, just 5-26 (19.2 percent).
This matchup pits one of the NCAA’s top offenses against one of its elite defenses. William & Mary ranks 19th in effective field goal percentage (0.551) and Old Dominion is 28th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.462) dating back to last season.
Old Dominion Monarchs vs. William & Mary Tribe Odds Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – William & Mary, ATS Winner – William & Mary, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- William & Mary ranks 11th in assists per game (16.7) while Old Dominion ranks 264th (11.9).
- The Tribe rank 121st in three pointers attempted per game (23.4) while the Monarchs rank 225th (20.9).
- Old Dominion ranks 36th in blocks allowed per game (2.7) while William & Mary ranks 72nd (2.9).
- The Monarchs rank 10th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while the Tribe rank 213th (6.8).
- Old Dominion ranks 32nd in rebounds per game (38.8) while William & Mary ranks 227th (34.3).