The UNI Panthers welcome the Old Dominion Monarchs to McLeod Center to get their seasons underway. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Old Dominion Monarchs vs. UNI Panthers Betting Odds
Old Dominion made the tournament last season following a 22-6 regular season campaign that earned them a 14 seed in the tournament. They lost in the First Round to the Purdue Boilermakers. Meanwhile, UNI failed to reach the tournament following a 12-16 regular season.
The inefficient offense of UNI will clash against the elite defense of Old Dominion. In the 2018-19 season, the Panthers ranked 290th in offensive efficiency, while the Monarchs were ninth in defensive efficiency. The Monarchs should have the edge on that end of the court.
Old Dominion Monarchs at UNI Panthers Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – UNI, ATS Winner – UNI, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Old Dominion ranks 26th in rebounds per game (39.0) while UNI ranks 271st (32.7).
- The Monarchs rank 210th in assists per game (12.5) while the Panthers rank 278th (10.9).
- UNI ranks 125th in three pointers attempted per game (23.3) while Old Dominion ranks 138th in three pointers allowed per game (21.9).
- The Monarchs rank 29th in blocks per game (4.6) while the Panthers rank 228th (2.2).
- Old Dominion ranks 11th in steals allowed per game (4.8) while UNI ranks 167th (6.5).