The Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-0) will travel to TD Arena to go head-to-head against the Charleston Cougars (2-0). The game starts at 9 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, and will air on CBS Sports Network.
Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Charleston Cougars ATS Odds
Both teams were victorious in their last game. The Cougars beat the Georgia State Panthers 84-80, while the Cowboys dismantled the Kansas City Roos 69-51.
Oklahoma State dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a great offensive rebounding percentage of 32.3 and a turnover percentage of 12.2. For those same stats, Kansas City put up marks of 9.1 and 19.1, respectively. Meanwhile, Charleston played a nearly flawless game. They had a superb effective field goal percentage of 0.566 and a free throw rate of 0.453. For those same stats, Georgia State put up marks of 0.483 and 0.390, respectively. Grant Riller played well for Charleston with 23 points and five assists. Cameron McGriff, meanwhile had a good outing for Oklahoma State, finishing with 12 points and six rebounds.
Half-court execution will be at a premium when a pair of the nation’s slowest-paced teams square off. Charleston ranks 314th in possessions per game (66.2) and Oklahoma State is 280th (67.2) since last season.
Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Charleston Cougars Betting Pick
Basketball Tip: SU Winner – Charleston, ATS Winner – Charleston, O/U – Over
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Oklahoma State ranks 28th in blocks per game (4.6) while Charleston ranks 231st (2.3).
- The Cougars rank 34th in steals allowed per game (5.2) while the Cowboys rank 117th (6.0).
- Oklahoma State ranks 176th in assists per game (13.0) while Charleston ranks 258th (11.6).
- The Cougars rank 36th in rebounds allowed per game (31.8) while the Cowboys rank 222nd (36.1).
- Oklahoma State ranks 127th in three pointers attempted per game (23.1) while Charleston ranks 247th (20.3).