The Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) take on the Oregon State Beavers (2-0) at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter. The Sooners opened as 1-point favorites. The game’s Over/Under (O/U) has been set at 143 points and it can be seen on ESPN2 at 11 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 12, 2019.
Oklahoma Sooners vs. Oregon State Beavers Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Beavers defeated the Iowa State Cyclones 80-74, while the Sooners beat the Minnesota Golden Gophers 71-62.
Oklahoma dominated nearly every facet of the game. They had a solid free throw rate of 0.283 and a turnover percentage of 11.4. For those same stats, Minnesota was 0.063 and 16.0, respectively. Oregon State, meanwhile, played a nearly flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.169 and an effective field goal percentage of 0.593. Iowa State had marks of 0.103 and 0.493, respectively, for those same stats. Tres Tinkle had a good outing for Oregon State, contributing 27 points and 11 rebounds. Oklahoma received a boost from Brady Manek, who finished with 17 points and 10 rebounds.
Since the 2018-19 season, Oregon State has done a great job of getting to the free throw line. They rank 44th in free throw attempt (FTA) rate (0.272), but Oklahoma has been among the best in the nation at keeping opponents off the line (ranking second by allowing a FTA rate of 0.153).
Oklahoma vs. Oregon State Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Oklahoma, ATS Winner – Oklahoma, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Oregon State ranks 68th in rebounds allowed per game (33.0) while Oklahoma ranks 267th (37.1).
- The Beavers rank 43rd in assists per game (15.3) while the Sooners rank 211th (12.6).
- Oregon State ranks 172nd in steals per game (6.0) while Oklahoma ranks 187th in steals allowed per game (6.6).
- The Beavers rank fifth in blocks per game (5.4) while the Sooners rank 185th in blocks allowed per game (3.6).
- Oregon State ranks 109th in three pointers allowed per game (21.4) while Oklahoma ranks 277th (25.7).