The Oklahoma Sooners (16-10, 6-7 Big 12) travel to Gallagher-Iba Arena to clash against the Oklahoma State Cowboys (13-13, 3-10 Big 12). The Sooners can put an end to a five-game road losing streak. Action begins at 4 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020, and can be seen on ESPN2.
Oklahoma Sooners at Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The Cowboys got blown out by the 17th-ranked West Virginia Mountaineers, 65-47, while the Sooners lost to the top-ranked Baylor Bears, 65-54.
Oklahoma did a terrific job of making free throws (11-15; 73.3 percent) while Oklahoma State had a better effective field goal percentage (0.382 vs. 0.444). Cameron McGriff had a good game for Oklahoma State, recording 19 points and five rebounds. Kristian Doolittle, meanwhile was a key piece for Oklahoma with 18 points and 10 rebounds.
In their first matchup this year, Brady Manek led the Sooners to an 82-69 victory. He scored a game-high 30 points. Oklahoma’s 0.207 free throw rate was their biggest advantage over Oklahoma State, who had a rate of 0.141.
Looking at effective field goal percentage, Oklahoma State figures to have a substantial advantage. The Cowboys defense ranks 81st in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.470), while the Oklahoma offense is ranked 242nd in effective field goal percentage (0.485).
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Odds Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Oklahoma State, ATS Winner – Oklahoma State, O/U – Over
- Oklahoma averages 22.7 three pointers per game, which ranks 117th in the country. Oklahoma State ranks 262nd in three pointers allowed per game (25.2).
- The Cowboys rank 115th in rebounds per game (36.3) while the Sooners rank 259th in rebounds allowed per game (38.0).
- Oklahoma ranks 28th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Oklahoma State ranks 125th (3.5).
- During their last five games, the Sooners have scored an average of 68.8 points per game (2.1 below their season average) and allowed an average of 68.2 points per game (0.3 above their season average).
- The Cowboys have been outscored by an average of 0.6 points in their last five games. On the season, Oklahoma State has defeated opponents by an average of 0.6 points.