The third-ranked Kansas Jayhawks (21-3, 10-1 Big 12) welcome the Oklahoma Sooners (16-8, 6-5 Big 12) to Allen Fieldhouse. The Jayhawks will try to extend their nine-game winning streak. The game will air on ESPN at 12 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15, 2020.
Oklahoma Sooners at Kansas Jayhawks Betting Odds
Both teams were triumphant in their last game. The Jayhawks defeated the 14th-ranked West Virginia Mountaineers 58-49, while the Sooners had no trouble getting past the Iowa State Cyclones 90-61.
Oklahoma played a perfect game. They had a superb free throw rate of 0.262 (above their season average of 0.234) and a turnover percentage of 7.5 (better than their season average of 14.2). Iowa State had marks of 0.070 and 20.2, respectively, for those same stats. The Jayhawks, meanwhile, had a solid free throw rate of 0.311 (above their season average of 0.232) and held the Mountaineers to an effective field goal percentage of 0.350 (below their season average of 0.477). Kansas was lifted by Devon Dotson, who recorded 15 points. Kristian Doolittle fueled Oklahoma with 20 points and six rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Udoka Azubuike led the Jayhawks to a 66-52 win. He notched a double-double with 16 points and 14 rebounds. The Jayhawks’ offensive rebounding percentage was their largest strength over the Sooners. Kansas had a rate of 31.4, while Oklahoma posted a mark of 18.6.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Kansas figures to have a substantial advantage. The Jayhawks defense ranks sixth in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.433), while the Oklahoma offense is ranked 222nd in effective field goal percentage (0.491).
Oklahoma Sooners vs. Kansas Jayhawks Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Kansas, ATS Winner – Kansas, O/U – Over
- Kansas averages 38.5 rebounds per game, which ranks 45th in the country. Oklahoma ranks 247th in rebounds allowed per game (37.8).
- The Sooners rank 17th in blocks allowed per game (2.3) while the Jayhawks rank 103rd (3.3).
- Kansas averages 14.2 assists per game, which ranks 80th in the nation. Oklahoma ranks 83rd in assists allowed per game (11.7).
- The Sooners average 22.8 three pointers per game, which ranks 127th in the nation. The Jayhawks rank 248th in three pointers allowed per game (24.6).
- Kansas ranks 32nd in steals per game (8.2) while Oklahoma ranks 125th (6.3).
- The Sooners’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 7.2, up from 4.5 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Jayhawks have scored an average of 66.0 points per game (8.3 below their season average) and allowed an average of 55.6 points per game (4.2 below their season average).