A five-game home winning streak is on the line for the Bowling Green Falcons (19-7, 10-3 MAC) when they go head-to-head with the Ohio Bobcats (13-13, 5-8 MAC) at Stroh Center. The game starts at 4:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Ohio Bobcats vs. Bowling Green Falcons Betting Odds
Both teams were victorious over their last opponent. The Falcons defeated the Ball State Cardinals 77-71, while the Bobcats beat the Central Michigan Chippewas 77-69.
The Bobcats forced 19 turnovers and had a better effective field goal percentage (0.524 vs. 0.464). The Falcons, meanwhile, held the Cardinals to an offensive rebounding percentage of 20.5 (below their season average of 26.1) and had a free throw rate of 0.262 (above their season average of 0.205). Justin Turner played a pivotal role for Bowling Green with 33 points, six rebounds and six assists. Meanwhile, Jordan Dartis played well for Ohio, putting up 27 points.
In their first matchup this season, Turner led the Falcons to an 83-74 win. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 29 points. Bowling Green had a better turnover percentage (8.7 vs. 13.7). Ohio, on the other hand, did a fantastic job of converting from the free throw line (12-16; 75.0 percent).
This game should be a showdown of opposite tempos. Bowling Green has preferred to play up-tempo (75th in possessions per game), while Ohio has been more half-court-oriented (225th in possessions per game).
Ohio Bobcats vs. Bowling Green Falcons Pick
Free Pick: SU Winner – Bowling Green, ATS Winner – Bowling Green, O/U – Over
- Ohio ranks 108th in rebounds allowed per game (33.9) while Bowling Green ranks 263rd (38.2).
- The Falcons rank 33rd in steals allowed per game (5.3) while the Bobcats rank 130th (6.5).
- Ohio ranks 24th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while Bowling Green ranks 80th (3.1).
- The Bobcats rank 50th in assists per game (14.8) while the Falcons rank 197th (12.3).
- Ohio averages 24.4 three pointers per game, which ranks 74th in the NCAA. Bowling Green ranks 205th in three pointers allowed per game (23.2).
- The Falcons have been outscored by an average of 3.2 points in their last five games. For the season, Bowling Green has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.
- During their last five games, the Bobcats have scored an average of 70.6 points per game (0.6 below their season average) and allowed an average of 65.6 points per game (3.2 below their season average).