The St. Bonaventure Bonnies welcome the Ohio Bobcats to Reilly Center to get their seasons going. The game gets underway at 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Ohio Bobcats vs. St. Bonaventure Bonnies ATS Odds
Last season, St. Bonaventure did not make the tournament following a 16-12 regular season campaign. Ohio also did not make the tournament following a 14-16 regular season campaign.
St. Bonaventure could have their way on defense as they square off against one of the worst offenses in the country. The Bonnies ranked 32nd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.472), while Ohio was 277th in effective field goal percentage (0.488) last season.
Ohio vs. St. Bonaventure Betting Pick
Pick: SU Winner – St. Bonaventure, ATS Winner – St. Bonaventure, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- St. Bonaventure ranks 87th in steals allowed per game (5.8) while Ohio ranks 248th (7.7).
- The Bobcats rank 241st in three pointers attempted per game (20.4) while the Bonnies rank 296th (18.7).
- St. Bonaventure averages 34.8 rebounds per game, which ranks 190th in the country. Ohio ranks 223rd in rebounds allowed per game (36.1).
- The Bonnies rank 46th in assists allowed per game (11.4) while the Bobcats rank 182nd (13.5).
- St. Bonaventure ranks 15th in blocks per game (4.8) while Ohio ranks 100th (3.7).