The Ohio Bobcats (9-8, 1-3 MAC) and the Eastern Michigan Eagles (10-7, 0-4 MAC) face off at Convocation Center. The Bobcats can snap a five-game road losing streak. Action begins at 2 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Ohio Bobcats vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles ATS Odds
Both teams fell in their last game. The Eagles fell to the Ball State Cardinals, 69-52, while the Bobcats lost a tough one against the Buffalo Bulls, 76-73.
Ohio had a better turnover percentage (15.3 vs. 17.0) while Eastern Michigan had a much better free throw rate (0.264 vs. 0.148). Yeikson Montero had a solid outing for Eastern Michigan with 12 points and five rebounds. Jason Preston, meanwhile led the way for Ohio, putting up 27 points, 10 rebounds and six assists.
In their first matchup this year, Jordan Dartis led the Bobcats to a 74-68 victory. He was the game’s top overall scorer with 26 points. The Bobcats’ 28.6 offensive rebounding percentage was their biggest advantage over the Eagles, who had a mark of 24.2.
The aggressive Eastern Michigan offense could be living from the foul line in this meeting. The Eagles currently rank 42nd in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.273, while Ohio is among the nation’s most foul-prone squads (giving up a 259th-ranked FTA rate of 0.247).
Ohio Bobcats vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles ATS Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Eastern Michigan, ATS Winner – Eastern Michigan, O/U – Under
- Ohio ranks 50th in assists per game (15.1) while Eastern Michigan ranks 233rd (10.7).
- The Bobcats are 27th in the nation with 2.5 blocks allowed per game while the Eagles are 39th with 2.7 blocks allowed per game.
- The Bobcats average 24.5 three pointers per game, which ranks 71st in the nation. The Eagles rank 228th in three pointers allowed per game (24.9).
- Eastern Michigan ranks first in steals per game (11.3) while Ohio ranks 135th (6.5).
- During their last five games, the Bobcats have scored an average of 68.2 points per game (3.4 below their season average) and allowed an average of 73.4 points per game (4.6 above their season average).
- The Eagles have been outscored by an average of 3.0 points in their last five games. For the season, Eastern Michigan has defeated opponents by an average of 2.6 points.