The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-0) meet the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (1-0) at Silver Spurs Arena. The game is scheduled to start at 5 p.m. ET on Friday, November 8, 2019.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies vs. Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Betting Odds
Both teams had no trouble getting past their last opponent. The Fightin’ Blue Hens defeated the Bridgewater (VA) Eagles 97-51, while the Golden Grizzlies beat the Goshen Maple Leafs 94-66.
Oakland played a flawless game. They had a free throw rate of 0.328 and an offensive rebounding percentage of 54.3. For those same stats, Goshen was 0.065 and 25.6, respectively. The Fightin’ Blue Hens, meanwhile, had a much better offensive rebounding percentage (46.7 vs. 23.1) and had a much better effective field goal percentage (0.679 vs. 0.400). Delaware was lifted by Justyn Mutts, who recorded 23 points and 13 rebounds. Daniel Oladapo, meanwhile had a solid performance for Oakland, contributing 21 points, 12 rebounds and five assists.
From an effective field goal percentage perspective, Delaware should have a noteworthy edge. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Fightin’ Blue Hens offense ranks 44th in that metric at 0.542, while the Oakland defense ranks 293rd in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.525).
Oakland Golden Grizzlies vs. Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens ATS Pick
Free Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Delaware, ATS Winner – Delaware, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Oakland averages 17.6 assists per game, which ranks eighth in the NCAA. Delaware ranks 165th in assists allowed per game (13.1).
- The Golden Grizzlies rank 175th in blocks per game (3.0) while the Fightin’ Blue Hens rank 226th (2.4).
- Delaware ranks 260th in rebounds per game (33.1) while Oakland ranks 274th (32.7).
- The Golden Grizzlies rank 184th in steals per game (5.9) while the Fightin’ Blue Hens rank 267th (4.7).
- Oakland averages 24.6 three pointers per game, which ranks 81st in the country. Delaware ranks 160th in three pointers allowed per game (22.3).