The Texas A&M Aggies will get their season started on their home court when they clash against the Northwestern State Demons (0-0) at Reed Arena. The game is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Northwestern State Demons vs. Texas A&M Aggies ATS Odds
Texas A&M was unable make the tournament following a 13-17 regular season campaign last season.
Expect Texas A&M to dominate the offensive glass in this showdown. Dating back to the 2018-19 season, the Aggies rank 50th in offensive rebounding percentage (32.7 percent), while Northwestern State ranks 337th in defensive rebounding percentage (66.2 percent).
Northwestern State at Texas A&M ATS Pick
Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Texas A&M, ATS Winner – Texas A&M, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Texas A&M averages 37.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 76th in the NCAA. Northwestern State ranks 297th in rebounds allowed per game (39.0).
- The Demons rank 149th in three pointers allowed per game (22.1) while the Aggies rank 296th (26.2).
- Texas A&M ranks 240th in assists per game (11.8) while Northwestern State ranks 275th (11.0).
- The Demons average 4.5 blocks per game, which ranks 37th in the nation. The Aggies rank 237th in blocks allowed per game (4.7).
- Texas A&M averages 6.7 steals per game, which ranks 99th in the NCAA. Northwestern State ranks 254th in steals allowed per game (7.9).