The Miami (OH) RedHawks (4-3) will be at home in John D. Millett Hall when they square off with the Northern Kentucky Norse (5-3). The game gets underway at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, December 3, 2019.
Northern Kentucky Norse vs. Miami (OH) RedHawks ATS Odds
Both teams were beaten in their last outing. The RedHawks fell to the Wright State Raiders, 71-66, while the Norse were defeated by the Arkansas Razorbacks, 66-60.
Northern Kentucky held Arkansas to an effective field goal percentage of 0.445 (below their season average of 0.499) while Miami (OH) had an offensive rebounding percentage of 31.8 (above their season average of 25.2). Bam Bowman had a good game for Miami (OH), finishing with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Dantez Walton played a pivotal role for Northern Kentucky with 30 points and 10 rebounds.
The Norse won the lone contest between these two teams last year, 72-66. The Norse’s 9.6 turnover percentage was their biggest advantage over the RedHawks, who had a mark of 14.1.
The offense of Miami (OH) will clash against the stingy defense of Northern Kentucky. Dating back to last season, the RedHawks rank 188th in offensive efficiency, while the Norse are 69th in defensive efficiency. The Norse figure to have the edge on that side of the ball.
Northern Kentucky at Miami (OH) Betting Pick
Prediction: SU Winner – Miami (OH), ATS Winner – Miami (OH), O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2018-Present):
- Northern Kentucky ranks 14th in assists per game (16.6) while Miami (OH) ranks 302nd (11.2).
- The Norse rank 99th in steals per game (6.9) while the RedHawks rank 132nd in steals allowed per game (6.2).
- Northern Kentucky ranks 95th in blocks per game (3.8) while Miami (OH) ranks 112th in blocks allowed per game (3.2).
- The Norse average 25.0 three pointers per game, which ranks 64th in the nation. The RedHawks rank 195th in three pointers allowed per game (22.7).
- Northern Kentucky averages 37.3 rebounds per game, which ranks 84th in the country. Miami (OH) ranks 161st in rebounds allowed per game (34.7).