The Rider Broncs (4-5) will be in the Las Vegas Invite at Orleans Arena when they take on the Northern Colorado Bears (6-3). Action starts at 4:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 22, 2018.
Northern Colorado Bears vs. Rider Broncs Betting Odds
In their last outing, the Broncs were beaten by the UCF Knights, 84-70, while the Bears won big over the Colorado College Tigers, 126-56.
Northern Colorado dominated every stat category in the game. They had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.7 and a free throw rate of 0.338. For those same stats, Colorado College had marks of 8.8 and 0.100, respectively. Rider, on the other hand, had a better offensive rebounding percentage (31.4 vs. 27.9). Rider was led by Dimencio Vaughn, who had 14 points and five rebounds. Trent Harris, meanwhile played well for Northern Colorado, recording 33 points.
Rider may have trouble getting to the free throw line in this contest. Dating back to last season, the Broncs rank 276th in the country with a free throw attempt (FTA) rate of 0.244, while Northern Colorado ranks 21st in FTA rate allowed (0.230). Also, the Bears rank 12th in effective field goal percentage (0.549), while the Broncs rank 286th in effective field goal percentage allowed (0.528).
Northern Colorado Bears vs. Rider Broncs Free Pick
College Basketball Pick: SU Winner – Rider, ATS Winner – Northern Colorado, O/U – Under
Betting Notes (2017-Present):
- Northern Colorado ranks 10th in three pointers allowed per game (15.3) while Rider ranks 236th (25.9).
- The Bears rank 50th in blocks allowed per game (2.8) while the Broncs rank 131st (4.5).
- Northern Colorado ranks 149th in assists per game (12.1) while Rider ranks 205th in assists allowed per game (15.2).
- The Bears rank fifth in rebounds allowed per game (34.4) while the Broncs rank 196th (36.9).
- Rider ranks 12th in steals per game (7.9) while Northern Colorado ranks 181st (5.2).