The Northern Colorado Bears (15-8, 8-4 BigSky) will be at the Walkup Skydome to go head-to-head against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (13-9, 7-6 BigSky) in a BigSky matchup. The game begins at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Northern Colorado Bears vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Betting Odds
Both teams lost in their last contest. The Lumberjacks fell to the Weber State Wildcats, 76-70, while the Bears were defeated by the Portland State Vikings, 83-71.
Northern Colorado had an offensive rebounding percentage of 35.9 (above their season average of 26.1) while Northern Arizona did a great job of making free throws (10-11; 90.9 percent). Northern Arizona was lifted by Cameron Shelton, who finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists. Bodie Hume, meanwhile led the way for Northern Colorado, putting up 26 points and eight rebounds.
In their first matchup this season, Brooks DeBisschop led the Lumberjacks to a 64-58 win. He notched a double-double with 13 points and 11 rebounds. One of Northern Arizona’s largest advantages was their ability to convert at the free throw line. They were 13-14 (92.9 percent), while the Bears were just 5-9 (55.6 percent).
Northern Colorado could have a tough time creating turnovers. Northern Arizona ranks 82nd in the nation at avoiding errors (turnover percentage of 17.8 percent), while Northern Colorado forces the 86th-fewest turnovers (17.9 percent). Additionally, the Bears rank 39th in effective field goal percentage (0.536), whereas the suspect defense of the Lumberjacks ranks 276th with an effective field goal percentage allowed of 0.514.
Northern Colorado Bears vs. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks ATS Pick
Pick: SU Winner – Northern Arizona, ATS Winner – Northern Arizona, O/U – Under
- Northern Colorado ranks 14th in three pointers attempted per game (28.2) while Northern Arizona ranks 202nd (20.3).
- The Lumberjacks rank 34th in blocks allowed per game (2.5) while the Bears rank 91st (3.2).
- The Bears rank second in assists allowed per game (8.1) while the Lumberjacks rank 147th (12.7).
- Northern Colorado ranks 17th in steals allowed per game (4.9) while Northern Arizona ranks 87th (6.1).
- The Bears’ average margin of victory in their last five games has been 5.0, down from 10.8 for the season.
- During their last five games, the Lumberjacks have scored an average of 74.0 points per game (1.2 above their season average) and allowed an average of 73.2 points per game (3.9 above their season average).